Level 2 – Lean Practitioner Exam Objectives:
The purpose of the Level 2 – Lean Practitioner Certification Exam is:
- To test your knowledge to determine if you have attained an acceptable level of understanding about the subject matter.
- To allow Lean Certification Online to evaluate your comprehension level to ensure you achieved the required 80% pass so they can issue a Certificate of Achievement.
- To ensure that executive and management teams in organizations that have or are considering implementing Lean principles understand that Lean Certification Online materials and training methods are aligned with established lean training practices across all business sectors.
Level 2 – Lean Practitioner Exam Procedure:
- The Level 2 – Lean Practitioner Exam has a total of 40 questions that are mainly multiple choice. All questions must be answered within the allotted time of 60 minutes.
- The required pass score for the Level 2 – Lean Practitioner Exam is 80%. If you do not achieve the required pass mark, you will be able to re-take the exam with payment of a re-take fee. See exam pricing for more details.
- Do not start the exam until you completed the training materials. The exam is based on the content included in the training materials, so ensure you have a clear understand the subject matter included in the 10 steps training modules.
- Below is a hyperlink. When you click on it with your mouse, you be taken directly to the Lean Practitioner Exam website.
- One the first screen , please enter the email address where you want to receive the results of the exam. The system will not allow you to proceed to the next screen until you have completed this step.
- On the second screen, please enter your first and last name as you would want them to appear on your Lean Practitioner certificate. The system will not allow you to proceed to the next screen until you have completed this step.
- Next, you will be on the screen with a message that says “Please answer all the questions in the quiz. You have a time limit of 60 minutes to answer 40 questions.” The timer does not start counting down the 60 minutes until you are on the screen with the first question.
- The questions will not appear in the same order as in the training materials. The system shuffles them, so they are random.